Welcome to Region 2
• The information contained in this section is specific to the region of the state represented on the map.
• The contacts listed are specific to the region, although the services may be part of state or federal programs.
• Every effort will be made to update the information on a regular basis.
Meeting are held from 9:30-11:30 AM at the Great Falls Vocational Rehabilitation office. Anyone interested in transition is welcome to attend.
- May 10, 2017
US Toll free: +1-855-797-9485
US Toll: +1-415-655-0002
Access code: 402 458 848
Region II Goals (click title for goals)
Job Shadow Opportunities for Youth
The MYTransitions Regional groups are available to help youth connect with Job Shadow opportunities in order to develop a stronger understanding of their career goals and options. Click HERE for more information.
Great Falls, MT 59414
MYTransitions Region II has created the following publications helpful to any youth’s transition planning:
- Moving On and Up: Your Move to Independence. This brochure helps youth and their transition teams think about many of the different steps in transitioning to adulthood and age guidelines to consider.
- Turning 18– Who Makes the Decisions? This informational brochure describes the process of transferring rights to an adult student and how families and teachers can help students plan for this responsibility. Additional resources are also outlined in this brochure.
- Region II Resource Guide. This guide is useful for anyone in Region II who is looking for agencies and resources who are available to help in transition planning and services. This guide lists contact information as well a descriptions of what services are available.
Committee Member Application
Videos: Two videos were created by the Great Falls regional Transition Committee in order to introduce resources that are available to youth in Transition. Click here to enjoy the videos!
Region II CSPD Coordinator:
15636 Amos Trail
Havre, MT 59601
201 1st St So, Suite 2
Great Falls, MT 59405-1884
1-888-279-7527 (toll-free consumer line)
(406) 454-6060 (voice)
(406) 454-6080 (TTY)
(406) 454-6084 (fax)
Havre Vocational Rehabilitation Office
48 2nd Avenue, Suite 213
Havre, MT 59501
1-877-296-1294 (toll-free consumer line)
(406) 265-9271 (fax)
VR Transition Contacts: Click Here for Updated Contact Information
North Central Independent Living Services is located in Great Falls and provides services from Glacier County across the Hi-Line to the North Dakota border. A branch office is set up in Glasgow.
NCILS – North Central Independent Living Services
Tom Osborn, Director
1120 25th Avenue NE
Black Eagle MT 59414
(406) 452-9834 voice/TTY
(800) 823-6245 (toll-free)
(406) 453-3940 fax
Region II Transition Meeting Minutes