2018 MYTransitions/MAR Conference
November 14-16, 2018
Best Western Heritage Inn, Great Falls, MT
Save the Date!
- For PAPER registration, click on this FORM to download and send in by mail or email.
- For ON-LINE registration, click on this LINK to submit your information.
- We apologize, but we are not able to accept Credit Card payments at this time.
Scholarship applications will be accepted through Oct. 19, but are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, so don’t delay! Youth with disabilities, parents/families, educators, and service providers are eligible to apply. We have a limited amount of funds to award, so please let us know how you are able to cost share in your application.
As per OPI grant instructions, priority will be given to Native American youth and families and to agencies/schools that are facilitating the attendance of Native American youth and families to the conference.
Conference Schedule will posted SOON
Keynote Presenters: Click here for Keynote Bios
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to access PDF forms. You can fill out forms, save to your computer and send as an attachment in an email or you can print them out and send as a hard copy. Email address and physical address can be located on each form.
We Appreciate Your Support!
The MYT Conference is supported entirely on generous donations and registrations. If you would like to be a sponsor, please look over the sponsorship information and let us know if you have any questions. We appreciate your support!
This conference isn’t possible without the generous donations of our sponsors.
- North Central Independent Living Services
- MT Office of Public Instruction
- Association of Programs for Rural Independent Living (APRIL)
- Montana Association for Rehabilitation (MAR)
- Montana Youth Transitions (MYT)
Why attend a MYT Conference?
We asked that same question of many youth, parents, teachers and VR counselors who attended MYT. Here is what they had to say: