2020 MYTransitions Conference
Save the Date: Nov. 16-18, 2020
Location: Missoula Hilton Garden Inn
Stay tuned for more information!
2019 MYT Conference Presentations and Presenter Resources:
Russell Lehmann (keynote presenter):
- Keynote Presentation: Triumph in Overcoming the Odds
- Youth Workshop: Taking Risks and Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone
** Please note that this is a Conference and is not staffed to monitor unattended youth. Any minors should be accompanied appropriately by an adult. There will be down times (evening meals, after hours, etc.) that should be taken into consideration when planning youth attendance. Thanks!
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to access PDF forms. You can fill out forms, save to your computer and send as an attachment in an email or you can print them out and send as a hard copy. Email address and physical address can be located on each form.
We Appreciate Your Support!
The MYT Conference is supported entirely on generous donations and registrations. If you would like to be a sponsor, please look over the sponsorship information and let us know if you have any questions. We appreciate your support!
This conference isn’t possible without the generous donations and contributions from our sponsors.
- North Central Independent Living Services
- MT Office of Public Instruction
- Montana Deaf-Blind Project, UM Rural Institute
- Montana Youth Transitions (MYT)
- Montana Vocational Rehabilitation
- Mountain States Regional Genetics Network (MSRGN)- Montana State Team
- Montana Children’s Special Health Services
- MonTECH (UM, Rural Institute)