Nov. 13-15, 2017
Red Lion Hotel and Convention Center
Click HERE for paper registration form. It can be printed, completed, and mailed into the address listed. OR…
You can also Register Online?
Payment Options: At this time, we are unable to process credit card payments. We are able to take purchase orders. Please make your payment by check by the conference date. Check out the scholarship opportunities listed below!
- For youth and families: Montana Youth Transitions offers a first-come, first-serve scholarship to youth (ages 14-21) and their families to attend the MYT Conference. Click here for Youth/Family Scholarship Application. You do not need to complete a registration form if you submit this scholarship application.
- For parents: PLUK offers a training scholarship, which will reimburse you for expenses. Click HERE for their application.
- For educators and professional agencies: in partnership with MT Office of Public Instruction (OPI), we have a scholarship for professionals who work with youth with disabilities who are preparing to transition to adulthood. Educators and service providers may apply. Click here for Professional Scholarship Application
Request for Vendors
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to access PDF forms. You can fill out forms, save to your computer and send as an attachment in an email or you can print them out and send as a hard copy. Email address and physical address can be located on each form.
We Appreciate Your Support!
The MYT Conference is supported entirely on generous donations and registrations. If you would like to be a sponsor, please look over the sponsorship information and let us know if you have any questions. We appreciate your support!
This conference isn’t possible without the generous donations of our sponsors.
- North Central Independent Living Services
- MT Office of Public Instruction
- MT Vocational Rehabilitation
Why attend a MYT Conference?
We asked that same question of many youth, parents, teachers and VR counselors who attended MYT. Here is what they had to say: