2017 MYT Conference
Nov. 13-15, 2017
Red Lion Hotel and Convention Center
Stay Tuned for More Details!
2016 MYT Conference Presentations available for download:
Margaret Keener: Turning 18: What you should know about Social Security benefits
- Youth Session: Creating your own transition plan
- Supported Decision Making 101
- Creating Coordinated System of Support
- Supported Decision Making and Transition
- Supported Decision Making and Healthcare
Theresa Baldry: Cents Abilities
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to access PDF forms. You can fill out forms, save to your computer and send as an attachment in an email or you can print them out and send as a hard copy. Email address and physical address can be located on each form.
We Appreciate Your Support!
The MYT Conference is supported entirely on generous donations and registrations. If you would like to be a sponsor, please look over the sponsorship information and let us know if you have any questions. We appreciate your support!
This conference isn’t possible without the generous donations of our sponsors.
- Disability Rights Montana
- Montana Council on Developmental Disabilities
- North Central Independent Living Services
- MT Office of Public Instruction
- MT Vocational Rehabilitation
Why attend a MYT Conference?
We asked that same question of many youth, parents, teachers and VR counselors who attended MYT. Here is what they had to say: